Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Our impact in Montreax...

God is so good! He has been so faithful to us while we have been performing at the Jazz festival! It has been so amazing getting to perform in front of an ever changing audience...

it has proven to have its challanges though....because of the impact that we are having on the festival....there has been alot of spiritual warfare that has been affecting our team....including some ridicule by people in the audience..and many of our team members getting reallz sick with a flu like illness that keeps them in bed for almost a whole day....

but these things can not over shadow the wonderful things that God is doing while we have been in Montreax....we have had about 15 people make desicions to accept Jesus Christ....and over 100 people prayed for and over hundreds that have seen and witnessed the Holy Spirit through our show....it is truly such a blessing to witness the Holy Spirit at work with all the people who didnt expect to be encountered....and get to see the fruit of our labors and sacrifice right before our eyes....

thank you somuch for all of your prayers....i truly feel angels protecting me and my heart while i am here and I know that God will continue to be faithful to my team and me :) I am sorry that i have been slow at writing....but we perform till about 11 at night and by the time we get home it is past twelve... so if there is anything else you are wondering about when it comes to what I am doing or you just want to talk to me... I would really love the conversation...and the advice :) also if God has been speaking to you about anything about my team or me while you have been in prayer...it would be really encouraging and I will share it with my team....:) I love you guys! and I am so thankful for all of your love and support of me :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelby,
    We love you and are praying for you. May God Bless you in Rome and beyond. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete