Saturday, July 10, 2010

"He is my strength when I am weak...."

This is the verse that is keeping me alive here in Lausanne. For the next two weeks we are going to be performing at the Montreax Jazz Festival which is a world wide festival where about 20,000 to 30,000 people come to experience a variety of cultural music and dance. It has been so awesome to see somany different people from all over the nations come to one place! Our company is performing every night of the festival and are soming in contact with not only the Holy Spirit but with many people of all different backgrounds and cultures! It is such a beautiful thing to witness :) One of the most vivid revelations I have gotten about our time here in Montreax is that God is bringing the Nations to us....! and that he is breaking down all cultural barriers between the people, so they can all experience the love of God through our show!

We have performed twice so far....and already have so many testimonys about what God is doing in peoples lives! before every show we pray two by two around where we are performing.....my biggest prayer was that the Holy Spirit would annoint not only our performance....but the ground around us 50 yards in each direction.....from where I was sitting and praying I observed that every person who pasted by our venue stopped......looked around(with confused looks on their faces) and I knew that the Holy spirit was there touching people as they walked past our stage.....it was so beautiful to see! and he has been anointing our show from the beginning and He will continue too as the weeks go on :) there are somany more testimonies that I will continue to share with all of you, but as prayer requests go....please pray for the health of our team! about half our team members are sick with a heavy flu(one of the the joys of community living...) ....that has caused many to stay in bed for most if not all of the day...so just pray for healing for many on my team, so we can all go forth strongly as a company and represent Christ at are absolute best :)

I will upload some more pictures of the festival with my next post :) thank you all somuch for your faithfulness in prayer for me and I love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment