Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sicily :)

I am taking adventage of this awesome internet access while I can..becasue I can't promise that I will be able to access internet at all in Greece or Egypt....but I will continue to update while I go through those countries and fill you in on all the details :)

Our time in Sicily has been awesome! We are staying on what is called a "Marine reach ministry ship"! It is a ministry that is under YWAM and has helped set us up while we have been in Sicily.....they are traveling around Italy... with a festival called the "Festival of Life" and we have joined together with churchs in the area and have used our performance and other performers from around the area to be able to reach people through the performing arts :) the amazing thing is that the 5 christian churchs in Sicily have never worked together before, and have always had alot of division through out the church....and through the Festival of life they have all come together as one body to make this festival possible.....we witnessed history....and i know that God will continue to stregthen the churches relationships with eachother....and through it produce more christian churches through out Sicily!

It has been awesome to see Gods plans for us being on outreach unfolding before us.....and i know that in Greece and Egypt He has even more in store...!!

We leave fore Greece tomorrow! We have about 24 hours of travel time overall....so that should be a good chance to catch up on some much needed sleep :) please keep my team in your prayers heavily this week becasue of all the civil termoil goin on in Greece right now and pray that God will protect us and that he will stregthen us and keep us safe and healthy! I love all of you somuch and I will update you as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment